We are ANBI (government recognized charity) and the required financial statement, policy document and statement of activities are published here and accessible to everyone so you can hold us accountable for what we do with your donations and how we do our work, as mandated by Dutch law.
- the foundation is called Stichting Yworks (Yworks foundation)
- the RSIN is 854359898
- the contactinformation is our email address info @ yworks.org, the phone number of the board chairman Fré Riepma +31508795305 and our mail address: 97 Zilverlaan, 9743 RE GRONINGEN, the Netherlands
“Improve the position of unwed pregnant women and single mothers in Sri Lanka”
so children don’t end up in orphanages but raised by strong women that offer them a bright future.
[i] policy (pdf)
Fré Riepma — chairman
Wubbo de Vries — secretary
Harmen Stamhuis — treasurer
The board receives no payment for it’s activities and there is no other management.
We’re working every day of the week to:
- grow the group of people with whom we realize the vision
- inform donors and people/organizations that support our vision
- find donors and motivate people/organizations to join us and help
- support our local volunteers that implement and run our program
- expand our local network to offer our program in more locations
We do this to reach and help the target group, unwed, pregnant woman and single mothers in Sri Lanka.
[i] financial statement (pdf)
Wikipedia information about the history of Sri Lanka.
OpenDoors provides information on persecution of Christians in Sri Lanka, the situation in which our local volunteers work and live.
Next up: UPDATES