26 April 2018
What’s Patrick going to do there?
Visit at least 4 local churches to…
- start discussion groups for the mothers that start our program. Group leaders will be local women who have already raised children
- start language courses for the teen mothers of whom most can’t read and write
- start math courses and English courses with which the young mothers find a job much easier
Making arrangements with orphanage to…
- ensure that the cast out teens have a safe place where they are trained and coached
Network with Ngos; aid organisations that are already active but do not support our target group…
- so we can find cast out pregnant teens more efficient
And why are we telling you this?
- to show that we are actively engaged in our work
- to involve you in what we do and ask you for help
Help us help and support us now so that we can make investments during the trip in June. https://yworks.org/en/help/